Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 April 2012

F1RST!!!

I asked my planting friend Kendra, who runs a blog that specializes in the most ridiculous puns, to help me figure out a name for my blog. She came up with the name as well as the "walls, calls, and glucose withdrawals" statement.
Today I went to donate blood, but was turned away due to my Type 1 Diabetes. According to the RN, it had nothing to do with the fact that I take subcutaneous shots 5-7 times a day, but because they are liable if something were to happen to me after the donation in terms of hypoglycemia. Oh well, I tried and failed miserably. The lesson learned here is: NEVER TRY!

3 comments:

  1. I find you irresistibly handsome. Is there an established fan club for your musings, or may I have the honor of being the first among many future Paticans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too find myself irresistibly handsome, we share common interests. Let us feast at Easter to celebrate such a momentous discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. I stopped trying in 1990 and things have been so easy for me since.

    ReplyDelete